Products & Payments
Yes, we do provide appraisals for all diamond products, free of charge.
All rings we carry at PoshBlanc are proudly crafted in and shipped from the US.
All prices are quoted in US dollars. We are currently working to incorporate other currencies into our shop. In the meantime, if you wish to make a payment in a currency other than USD, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept all major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We do accept Paypal as well. Apple Pay and Amazon Pay are not yet supported in our shop, and we are currently working to add them as alternate payment methods. Stay tuned!
You, as a customer, do not pay any tax at PoshBlanc. The price you see is the price you pay, especially with free shipping we provide on all orders.
Orders & Shipping
We provide free shipping on all orders, no minimum purchase required. The price you see is the price you pay.
- For domestic orders, we ship our items with UPS Overnight and UPS 2nd day.
- For international orders, we ship our items with USPS Priority Mail Express International and USPS Priority International
- We do accept orders to P.O. boxes. Please, however, note that UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes, so we will be shipping items to P.O. boxes using USPS Priority.
Please allow 1 – 2 business days for sterling silver products and 1 – 7 days for diamond products before they are shipped. Once items are shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification with a tracking number.
Yes, we do ship internationally.
Please be aware that orders shipped to addresses outside the USA may be subject to additional charges, taxes or fees which are determined by the local customs office of the destination country. Any import duties, custom fees, taxes or other charges that may be collected for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns & Warranty
Yes, we indeed accept a return, within 30 days of delivery date.
To return an item:
- Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return. A reference number will be provided within the next business day. We cannot process a return that is not communicated to us beforehand, so please make sure that you let us know first before returning your item back to us.
- Place a copy of your invoice in along with the item(s) you are returning.
- For your protection, we advise that you insure the package for the full amount of the items you are returning plus shipping charges. PoshBlanc is not responsible for items lost or damaged while en route back to us.
- On your original invoice, if the price of the item you are returning exceeds $500, we recommend you send via US Postal Service Registered Mail as FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.
All packages must be returned to the following address:
PoshBlanc Inc / rcj
130 West Pleasant Avenue #384
Maywood, NJ 07607
For international returns, in the event a package is refused at customs by the customer, or if a customer is unavailable to accept the package from the shipping carrier and PoshBlanc is charged any duties, VAT or taxes, the customer will be responsible for all expenses related to the outbound shipment and return of the package. This amount will be deducted from the original sales amount when the refund is applied.
- All items at PoshBlanc are covered by a 3-month manufacturer’s warranty which covers defective parts experienced under normal wear and the labor required to repair them.
- Improper repair of warranty service performed by someone other than PoshBlanc will void this warranty.
- We will re-size a ring purchased from us up to 1 month, free of charge. Re-sizing takes about 2 – 7 business days
- A customer is responsible for shipping charges when sending an item to us for re-sizing.
- Eternity rings cannot be re-sized. Eternity rings incorrectly ordered with the wrong size does not fall under warranty. If a customer wishes to return an eternity ring that does not fit, 30% restocking fee will apply.
- We will replace a missing diamond or gemstone on certain jewelry for up to 3 months after purchase, free of charge. This warranty excludes any jewelry merchandise that has lost a single diamond or gemstone with a total weight of 0.12 carat or larger.
Not covered under warranty
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks or missing stones.
- Water damage, lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the possession of the consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
Please note that our 3-month warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects.
To send your item to be repaired
- Refer to the question above for the return address.
- Make no reference to the word jewelry or the contents that you are sending on the outside of the box.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice along with the item you wish to have repaired.
- Insure your package for the value of the contents. You are liable if you fail to insure the package you are returning, exchanging or repairing in the event it becomes lost or damaged. Insurance costs involved in the prevention of loss and damage are very minimal. Insure your item for the total amount you paid when you purchased the item.
- We advise that you use only shipping carriers which provide a tracking receipt and insurance against the package.